Paradox: Cat and Toast Paradox: Cat and Toast

Very interesting flash =)

This actually made me think! Murphy's law states that anything that can go wrong will go wrong, while cats land on their feet because their instincts and abilities help them to do so.

So you have a really complex situation here. If you don't want the toast to land on its buttered side, it will. But the cat wants to land on its feet, so Murphy's law dictates that the cat will fail to land on its feet. And the aim of the experiment will be to have the Murphy force and the Cat force to cancel out so none of them land. But Murphy's law will act on the experiment too! So no paradox will form, the toast lands on its buttered side and the cat lands back first.

But if you UNINTENTIONALLY throw a cat and buttered toast out of a building, and was not even aware of what you did, then there would be no intended outcome for the Murphy force to influence, and SUDDENLY CATS EVERYWHERE OHGOD

Lots of people find this review helpful!

A Big Three Xmas A Big Three Xmas

Witty!

And you even managed to cram an austin powers reference into it. Well done!

*hands you some congratulatory internets*

BUST-A-DOOM BUST-A-DOOM

Not Bad

It would have been nicer if it was longer or if more stuff in general happened, but it's not a bad effort anyhow.

Mestevez responds:

thanx for the six.... like i sed shitty computer:D

trust me it wud'v been longer and more detailed if my computer was better but i cant afford a new computer at the moment .... :(

The Other Guys Brake Pads The Other Guys Brake Pads

Good job!

Why this isn't on the frontpage is beyond me.

Choplifter responds:

Hey thanks for the comments guys. So it looks like my animation did make it to #6 on the daily list (soooo close to top 5...) so Im happy about that. Maybe Ill make the best of week list too. Thanks again!

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

Pretty good.

But what about the ducking scene at the end? That was my favorite part!

You Don't Wanna Leave You Don't Wanna Leave

Pretty sweet!

Good job, nice song, and great idea! Plus the ending was pretty sweet. ^^ A little more action would have made this even better, but it's good enough as it is.