Paradox: Cat and Toast Paradox: Cat and Toast

Very interesting flash =)

This actually made me think! Murphy's law states that anything that can go wrong will go wrong, while cats land on their feet because their instincts and abilities help them to do so.

So you have a really complex situation here. If you don't want the toast to land on its buttered side, it will. But the cat wants to land on its feet, so Murphy's law dictates that the cat will fail to land on its feet. And the aim of the experiment will be to have the Murphy force and the Cat force to cancel out so none of them land. But Murphy's law will act on the experiment too! So no paradox will form, the toast lands on its buttered side and the cat lands back first.

But if you UNINTENTIONALLY throw a cat and buttered toast out of a building, and was not even aware of what you did, then there would be no intended outcome for the Murphy force to influence, and SUDDENLY CATS EVERYWHERE OHGOD

Lots of people find this review helpful!

A Big Three Xmas A Big Three Xmas

Witty!

And you even managed to cram an austin powers reference into it. Well done!

*hands you some congratulatory internets*

BUST-A-DOOM BUST-A-DOOM

Not Bad

It would have been nicer if it was longer or if more stuff in general happened, but it's not a bad effort anyhow.

Mestevez responds:

thanx for the six.... like i sed shitty computer:D

trust me it wud'v been longer and more detailed if my computer was better but i cant afford a new computer at the moment .... :(

Angry Gamer Soundboard Angry Gamer Soundboard

Entertaining!

Wish there were more quotes. The stick-up-your-ass one made me laugh my head off. Good job!

BoomsticK BoomsticK

An addicting game...

After a few days, Ifinally managed to reach the end boss. This game was great, well done!

Bloody Mocha Bloody Mocha

Awesome =D

This was very well done! This sounds very epic, reminding me of the metal gear soundtracks. What did you use to make this, I wonder? =3

SilentTakedown responds:

I used Symphonic Orchestra and Stormdrum.
And hey, Stormdrum was used by Harry Gregson-Williams, too. Hear the MGS3 Maintheme and you'll know more about my arsenal of music programs. ;)
I'm glad you like it.

- Intero

Calliope Calliope

Whee!

I've probably heard this more than 50 times in a row. XD

It sounds crazy, and that's what I love about it. Give us more like this one!